We are delighted to announce our participation in the DotNetNuke Fusion Partner Program. We first started hosting DotNetNuke five years ago, on September 29th, 2004. We’ve been there from the get go as they’ve grown alongside us, so being one of their Gold Partners in their Fusion Partner Program was an obvious decision.
You can now purchase DotNetNuke Professional Edition directly from us. The Professional Edition of DotNetNuke has all the features you know and love about DotNetNuke plus:
- Advanced Content Approval Process – Administrators can create custom workflows with an unlimited number of states and reviewers
- Google Analytics for Marketing – Support for advanced Google Analytics functionality such as visitor type, landing page, role, or referrer segmentation
- Granular Permissions – Page, module and folder level extended permissions provide more granular security rights
- File Integrity Checking – Checks files in the installation and reports any inconsistencies which may impact website reliability
- Web Server Farm Support – New caching provider delivers more efficient resource usage in web farms
- Health Monitoring – Pings the website periodically to identify failures and will notify the site owner. Also ensures the site stays in web server memory for faster user accessibility
- Vulnerability Database – Maintains a vulnerability database for each product version to easily identify potential issues
We are also members of the Microsoft WebsiteSpark program which allows professional web developers visibility, support and software with no upfront cost. Combine Microsoft WebsiteSpark, DotNetNuke and our Microsoft Hosting Partner of the Year award winning hosting, and you have the ideal platform for your business.
Check out this video to see how easy it is to use MaximumASP and MaxESP to get your DotNetNuke website up and running in minutes!